Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ireland 2009 / Christi Daugherty & Jack Jewers

Ireland 2009

by

Christi Daugherty & Jack Jewers

published by Frommer
read in April 2009
travel guide


Some good, practical information. Far more info that we needed – if we owned it and took it with us I would rip out most of the pages... But which pages? I only glanced through it, quite quickly – and it took a while to identify info by county. Just not clear from the ToC, perhaps? One interesting point: The approach is homely, “My ancestors came from there and I have this strange attraction,” sort of thing, but not all rose-coloured. For example, Dublin is said to have terrible traffic problems and Wicklow is pretty but not all that great for scenery.

Agamedes' rating: 7 out of 10



Follow the link to Amazon... Buy the 2010 version of the book... Earn a commission for me!

Thank you :-)

No comments: