Wednesday, August 31, 2022

The Justice of Kings, Richard Swan

The Justice of Kings
by Richard Swan
fantasy

copyright 2022
part read in August 2022

rated 6/10: read to pass the time

I'm reading and thinking, nothing much is happening. And yet... there is the promise of disaster.
Certainly the Empire is about to suffer violent chaos, we've been told that since page one. The first-person hero also seems to heading for disaster, just some hints of future bad decisions, not death.
And you know what? I don't want to read about it.
The Empire should fall. It's not evil but it conquered and rules by force. I won't miss it. And the heroine (and her companions), well I don't care. I care enough that I don't want to watch them suffer but not enough to follow the coming troubles.
I stop reading. Do not want to read any more. Not unpleasant just not appealing.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

If you're not a part of the solution, then you're part of the vast majority. (Alfred E. Neuman)

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

No comments: