Tuesday, April 26, 2022

The Iron Heel,Jack London

The Iron Heel
by Jack London

dystopia, science fiction

copyright 1908
started reading in March 2022

rated 5/10: readable, but only if there's nothing else

That rating is based on (1) my own (lack of) enjoyment and (2) not having read much of it.

I was completely unprepared for the topic. Not a book that I would normally choose to read. Not a book that I expected from what little I know of the author.

I disagreed with his predictions, though would not dispute the possibilities. A happy ending seemed unlikely. I quickly lost interest.
Possibly, it's a book for the converted.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Gone to lunch. If not back by 5, Gone to dinner." ... per Ginger Meggs

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)


No comments: