Monday, November 9, 2020

The Annihilation Score / Charles Stross

The Annihilation Score
(Laundry Files #6)
by Charles Stross

fantasy

copyright 2015
started reading November 2020

rated 5/10: readable only if there's nothing else

The front cover says, "brilliantly disturbing and funny". At the start there was some funny. Not for long, perhaps two chuckles in thirty odd pages. Disturbing? More, unpleasant.

I like monster-fighting stories. I do not like this book.

I stop reading after three chapters.




Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Well, I'm sorry the apocalypse isn't convenient for you." ... Eugene Covender in Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



No comments: