Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Tales of the Celestial Kingdom / Sue Lynn Tan

Tales of the Celestial Kingdom
by Sue Lynn Tan, 
fantasy

copyright 2024
barely read in July 2024

unrated

The back cover clearly states that this is a collection of stories to go with a duology.
So far so good.
If you read and enjoyed the other two books then this book may be for you.

I have not read the others, so I don't know the characters. Nor the background. Nor anything else that would make me want to read more.
I started reading -- and very quickly found that I was not interested.
If you read the book, let me know what you think of it.



Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood
   

No comments: