Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Never / Hastings, Jessa

Never,
by Jessa (aka Jessica Rachel) Hastings)
copyright 2023
barely started July 2024

fantasy, romance

not rated

I read a few pages and thought, I'm not ready for this. So stopped.
But I did skip towards the end, where I read a scene where, apparently, the heroine has just been forcibly abducted.
So are you? she asks.
The abductor replies, I'm The Collector but my friends call me Jim.
Well hello Jim... 
What! The heroine is already friends with her abductor?

Perhaps I misread it, or misremember it, but that is when I had had enough.

I suspect that this is a book of complex emotions and conflicted loves. All based on a rip-off of a famous book. You may enjoy it... let me know.





Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood
   

No comments: