Thursday, January 11, 2024

The Curator, Owen King

The Curator
by Owen King
horror.

copyright 2023
part read in January 2024

rated 4/10: bad but could be read

guess what? owen has mastered Daddy's ability to write many many words with very little interest.
I read a few chapters. Skimmed a few more.
So far, think Animal Farm, all animals are equal but some are more equal than others, but with more words, less clarity, very little interest.
The characters so far are a mix of unpleasant and uninteresting, noone that I want to read about.
So I jumped to the end... there seems to be an army of zombies. Someone who was not on the first chapters is killed by another unknown. I change the category from fantasy to horror (for the zombies).
Okay. I'm not interested in filling in the gaps. I've read less than a quarter.

It could be read. It's just not worth the effort.



Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


As Conan says: What does not kill you
does not kill you

No comments: