Friday, February 7, 2020

cafe: Mia Cucina / Hillarys Boat Harbour

We are at Hillarys Boat Harbour looking for coffee. The place we remember is closed for renovation, due to reopen last week. No worries, we find Mia Cucina.

I started these reviews for "hipster" cafes. There is nothing remotely hipster here.

A pleasant cafe, cheerful, helpful, friendly waitress. We get a table by the window, a pleasant view, lots of interesting stuff to watch. (It's a boat harbour...)

I rate this 2 out of three: we like it, we won't go out of our way to return.

It's a nice cafe. It looks to be aiming more at the slightly up-market evening meal crowd.


Nick Lethbridge  /  consulting dexitroboper
===
"I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed." … Olaf Falafel
===
   

No comments: