Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Maddaddam / Margaret Atwood

Maddaddam
by Margaret Atwood

fantasy

copyright 2013
not read in March 2015

not rated

Not read ?! Not rated ?! Well...

I read the first few pages.

Thought, what the ?! Nooo... I just can't be bothered reading this.

Is it fantasy ? Is it poetry in prose ? Have I read it before ?

I searched this blog. (I'm rather pleased with the search function. I merged a Google sheet into the blog. Easy to maintain... Though it does tend to be not up-to-date...)

Anyway... The style of this book is familiar. And yes, I have read another Atwood book -- which is now revealed as being book one to this book's three. I read my earlier review.

Okay, I didn't like book one. But its lack of an ending is now explained...

I'm still not interested in this book. Just from the first few pages, it seems silly.

I stop reading.

Put your own rating to that decision.




"I want the satisfaction of achievement without the effort of actually achieving" per Ginger Meggs

====
Problems ? Solved

No comments: