Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Harry Potter (3) / J.K.Rowling

Harry Potter (3)
by J.K.Rowling

fantasy, young adult

copyright 1999
read -- again -- in July 2013
rated 8/10: really quite good

Another great Harry Potter book ! This is the third, The Prisoner of Azkaban. I read it -- and enjoyed it -- soon after it was first published. And I enjoyed it just as much on this re-reading...

Perhaps I enjoyed this re-reading even more...

This is the book where Ron and Hermione fight. Where Hermione finds a stronger place within the trio. And where Harry gets small hints that his father may not have been... not quite... the perfect hero that Harry has always imagined.

Much of that has come to me -- on this reading -- because I now know where the series is going. Which is, perhaps, why I enjoyed this reading even more than the first.

Another great book. With just a small introduction to the wider -- and nastier -- wizarding world to come.

====
Problems ? Solved

No comments: