Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moving Target / Elizabeth Moon

Moving Target

category: science fiction, military, author:

Elizabeth Moon

book 2 of Vatta's War
published by Orbit,
original copyright 2004, read in August 2010 (and before, in August 2009)

Agamedes' opinion: 8 out of 10

Okay, I've read this book before. Reviewed it before. Given it 8 out of 10, before. Why?!

This book is published in different countries under different titles. I recognised the author but not the title. Picked it up, started reading, realised that I had already read it -- and carried on reading.

This is a great book: lots of fun, lots of action, heroic and likable characters.

Read Marque and Reprisal for my original review. Sure, my earlier reviews tended to have far fewer words than my more recent reviews. Now, I would write more. But I agree with what I wrote then.

A fun book, an exciting book, a book to read for enjoyment.


..o0o..
These reviews are provided by Agamedes Consulting.
For an independent and thoughtful review of
your processes, problems or documents,
email nickleth at gmail dot com.

No comments: