Friday, July 1, 2022

Prophets of the Ghost Ants / Clark Thomas Carlton

Prophets of the Ghost Ants
by Clark Thomas Carlton
fantasy
copyright 2011
part read May 2022

rated 6/10: read to pass the time

I've read maybe a fifth of this book.
It's an interesting idea: Humans shrunk as small as ants, human civilisation has moved into ant nests, living in symbiosis with the ants.
There may be a science fiction reason for this, the result is fantasy.

The book is a good exploration of the "what if" (so science fiction??)

I was happily reading... just never became so involved that I wanted to finish the book.
If I ever finish -- if this gives me a different rating -- I'll come back and update this review. Meanwhile... read to pass the time.

Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ... Saint Augustine

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)


No comments: