Friday, February 18, 2022

Luna Moon, Ian McDonald

Luna Moon
by Ian McDonald

science fiction
copyright 2017
not read in Feb 2022

rated 4/10: bad but could be read (possibly)

A family commercial empire has been violently destroyed. A small number of people have escaped into hiding.

A few pages later, a new character does something which may be daring. Or stupid.

Who is this character? Was he briefly mentioned as a survivor? Who knows, who cares. I don't like anyone so far, I'm not interested in re-reading. I stop reading.

Then I look at my review of another book by this author. Sounds awful.
I stop reading. Less than 20 pages. Unpleasant, unclear, uninteresting.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Life's tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid." ... probably not John Wayne

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

No comments: