Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Seven Surrenders / Ada Palmer

Seven Surrenders
(Terra Ignota #2)
by Ada Palmer

dystopia, science fiction

copyright 2017
started reading in June 2019

rated 4/10: bad but could be read

Okay, I barely started reading this book. It's book two of a series. I've not given it much of a chance...

You know how some books, it takes a while to get into them? This is one of those books. Trouble is -- I have no interest in getting into it. In fact, the first few chapters are such that I am actively *against* reading any further.

Dystopia? Yes. Likeable characters? No. A nasty situation is presented as being "good". No, it's just nasty.

Say no more. Read no more.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Why be difficult? Be impossible." … Ginger Meggs

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



No comments: