Friday, April 12, 2019

cafe: Dux / South Perth

café: Dux, South Perth

Okay, we were there a few weeks ago... my memory has faded. Some things do stay in mind:

Our first impression is, this place is flash ! Not "flash" as in, a rat with a gold tooth. More, South Perth flash: catering to a local, well off clientele, expecting traditional good service and traditional food selection. They may offer acai and rocket but probably not.

Definitely not hipster. Very much a café for -- my opinion of -- the area.

It is very friendly, very welcoming. I have a delicious iced coffee, cake -- I can't remember what it was but I remember that it was good.

If we lived close by this could be rated three. We're not likely to be here again, so, Two out of three: we enjoyed it but are unlikely to return.




Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Leaders are visionaries with a poorly developed sense of fear and no concept of the odds against them." … Robert Jarvik

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)

No comments: